Páginas

domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Nuka

Nuka is finished, I put her project on hold for a while because I need to finish the comissions first, but now I can say that she's completed. She's for my personal collection.
She's a lovely grizzly bear girl, with native american strong inspiration, made with alpaca. As always, she's fully jointed and wired, and have needle felting paws with clay claws. I have done so much work on her, phew!

NukaNuka

NukaNuka


Also I found interesting to made a comparison picture for future reference, as Nuka is the biggest plushie girl I ever made. In the picture: Nuka (big size and light tan skintone), Primrose (medium size and white skintone), Trompetita (small size and normal skintone).


Size and skintone comparison

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario